OKOTA is a wedding planning, photography, and design company owned by Abbie Kinnett Guthier.
ABOUT THE ROLE
OKOTA, LLC is looking to hire an assistant photographer to photograph weddings alongside Abbie at weddings. Abbie will be contacting assistant on an as-needed basis for assisting at OKOTA weddings. Typically weddings are on Saturdays, and occasionally Fridays. Travel to and from weddings is the responsibility of the assistant. It may just be a few times a year, for a few hours, depending on availability of all OKOTA assistants. Weddings typically range in location from Northern Kentucky to Dayton, OH.
- Be a second eye at weddings getting alternate angles, capturing details, and helping Abbie with equipment
- Manage large groups of people in a timely, organized manner
- Follow the timeline for the wedding day
- Once commited to wedding dates the applicant must arrive on time
- Applicants must have experience in photography, event and wedding photography experience is a plus
- Applicants must have knowledge of camera lenses, tripods, speedlights, pocket wizards and be comfortable working with and operating them, experience with Canon camera equipment is a plus
- Assistant must provide their own camera equipment, not including memory cards
This is a paid position. Compensation details are negotiable and will be based upon experience.
If interested please submit a brief explanation of your experience in the above, your portfolio link, and why you feel you may be a good fit for this position to email@example.com
Please look at okotaweddings.com to see if the company will be a good fit for you prior to applying.
If interested, but have more questions about the position please do not hesitate to reach out with any comments or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org