OKOTA is a wedding planning, photography, and design company owned by Abbie Kinnett.
About The Role
OKOTA, LLC is looking to hire a by-contract employee to assist with primarily social media, online commerce, and workflow software. This is a 2-10 hour per week commitment. Many hours may be work-from-home. This is currently a seasonal position, with potential opportunity to extend and continue working after the end of summer.
- Manage and schedule Facebook posts and advertisements
- Manage and schedule Instagram posts and advertisements
- Manage and schedule Twitter posts
- Manage and post to Pinterest
- Manage minor changes to the Squarespace okotaweddings.com website
- Manage and schedule Blog posts via Squarespace
- Manage and post to Etsy shop
- Manage, post and fill orders for jane.com products
- Assist in organizing portfolio photoshoots
- Keep hootsuite.com and 17hats.com software subscriptions current
- Detailed Note Taking
- Calendar Management
- Continually engage with OKOTA’s social media platforms
- Applicants do not need to be proficient in each of these platforms, however willingness to learn the platforms and the ability to learn quickly is a must.
- Prior knowledge is a major plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator is a major plus.
- Ability to run post office or supply errands is a plus.
- Reliable internet access and computer
- Ability to meet deadlines and stay on task
- Flexibility with work schedule is a plus
This is a paid position. Compensation details are negotiable and will be based upon experience.
If interested please submit a brief explanation of your experience in the above, why you feel you may be a good fit for this position, and/or cover letter with resume to email@example.com
Please look at okotaweddings.com to see if the company will be a good fit for you prior to applying.
If interested, but have more questions about the position please do not hesitate to reach out with any comments or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org